to counteract acidosis
to restore the extracellular matrix
to counteract acidosis
For the successful, non-invasive, treatment of cellulite.
In the evolutionary phases of PEFS the intradermal therapy was mainly addressed to treatment of edema and microcirculation.
Today, numerous pathophysiological considerations demonstrate the need to intervene also and especially on extracellular matrix.
The synergy of the mix of HA+AA and alkaline medium determines the physiological induction of virtuous mechanisms to improve the structure of the ECM:
WHAT’S NEW ABOUT CELLULITE?
- Re-equilibrium of the inflammatory situation of the ECM (alkaline medium)
- Optimization of turnover of protein structures of the ECM (HA + AA)
- Makes the treated dermis less slack and more resistant to bulging caused by the underlying fat cells
Stages of cellulite
The early stage presents an edemato-inflammatory disruption in the tissues that arises in a phase of life in which the hormonal state, both in physiological and pathological conditions, plays an important role in the pathogenesis of the disease.
There is an intermediate phase, typical of the adult and / or premenopausal woman, in which it is difficult to distinguish between the two phases.
Typical of a phase of life in which the hormones themselves, which triggered and / or worsened the process, are deficient and therefore the pathogenetic mechanism is mostly related to the aging phenomena of tissues already degenerated and therefore the consequences of aging are much more evident here than in other body areas.
EARLY STAGE OF CELLULITE
MIX OF EARLY / LATE STAGE OF CELLULITE
LATE STAGE OF CELLULITE
25 healthy subjects with different stages of cellulite, divided into 2 groups, undergoing
Sunekos Cell treatment.
Group A Early Stage 11 subjects treated with IFT technique.
Group B Late Stage 14 subjects treated with Matelassé technique.
Clinical, morphometric and ultrasound evaluation at baseline, 1 month and 4 months after the treatment.
VISUAL ASPECT GRADE
- The objective results demonstrate the effectiveness of Sunekos Cell.
- It should be noted that in both groups, also thanks to the injective technique adapted to the severity of the disease, reduce by one degree the score of the Clinical Evalation.
- The results obtained are maintained after 4 months.