Dark Eye Circles & eye Bags
Sunekos® 200, injected with a specific technique helps to stimulate the neo-regeneration of Extra Cellular Matrix giving thickness to the Skin
Thin skin near the eye area is one of the reasons for dark eye circles. In this condition you see in transparency the tissues below
- Before injecting in the periocular area, please be mindful of its anatomy
- Over the orbital septum there is no vascularization
- Any injection over orbital septum can generate damages
- NEVER HIT THE ORBITAL SEPTUM.
To avoid it please pay attention to ZONE A and ZONE B
- Take extra care and avoid hitting veins
- Carefully check the skin to avoid injecting the small veins, especially (Zone A)
- Reduce number of points of injection if the case
DARK EYE CIRCLES
- Cannula 25G and 40-50 mm
- Deep Dermis injection
- Fan Technique
- ½ vial per side
Forehead treatment has been peculiarity of other kind of treatment
The injection of Sunekos 200 with cannula helps in reducing significantly forehead wrinkles in a natural way.
The procedure consists in 3 phases:
1) mechanical action of the cannula to detach the tissue
2) injection of the product with the fan technique
3) massage the treated area to stimulate the diffusion of the product
Phase 1) is particularly important especially at the first application.
- Sunekos 200 counteracts atrophy and tissue degeneration
- it can be used combined with other treatments improving their lasting and reducing the number of their applications
Thin skin of hands is one of the most affected by the loss of elastic properties
The combined action of Sunekos 1200 + Sunekos 200 injected with Cushion Technique helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Cannula 22G 70 mm or 25G 50 mm
- Fan Technique
- Needle 27-30G and 12-13 mm
- 0.1 ml injection at 1.5 cm distance
- Apply about 15 bolus avoiding veins
(*) to be evaluated by doctor but recommended